The Parent's Holiday Guide To Surviving The Summer!
Whether you're juggling work, working from home or a stay at home parent, the school holidays can get intense and overwhelming
If you feel like you need some fresh ideas, emotional tools and brain-based tips to keep you sane, you will love this 90 minute event.
- tools and strategies to engage, calm and energise both you AND your kids
- ways to utilise the brain chemicals that you and your child both seek
- an understanding of how the brain responds to stress and overwhelm
- a perspective on sibling rivalry and arguments
- food tips to manage their constant hunger
Date & Location
Tuesday 13th December, 7-8:30pm at Te Atamira in the Puāwai
YES, December is a busy time of year, but this is an event you won't regret attending.
About The Presenter
The Parent's Holiday Guide is presented by Victoria Jenkins from Brain Essentials; parenting facilitator, author, educator and parent who has spent 20 years teaching, coaching, studying and nurturing kids.
BOOK TODAY, we have limited tickets available for this event.