26 Movies, which clearly explain the following:
From 2-8 years a child is primarily functioning from their limbic system, which is the emotional centre of the brain.
- Learn how to emotionally support and respond to a child's limbic system.
- Support connections being made to the cerebral cortex.
- Develop your child's resilience with a focus on sleep, emotions & exercise.
- Develop your child's potential by teaching them a about growth mindset.
- Learn a brain-based parenting technique to calm your upset child.
- Teach them to cope better in the future.
- Use Neuro-Tools to feel better; connection, essential oils, movement and creative activities